Saturday, September 24, 2011

Karma and God

the point that says karma is the sense of what you do and the results of what was done is the same if not different in level to God saying I am (what I am) that I am (what is: to come). I am that I am (God) and what I am/what I do and the future effects (karma) a comparision to the two are alike. this is I am the fact of the nature of karma and god are likewise as to the future effects that I am. I am not saying they are one and the same but are likewise similar. It is Gods freewill and being to place himself diffent from this law. I gave a few ladies a hug today. I couldn't help it. I just saw the love between them and said to myself. you know I better do something or they'll keep the love all to themselves. I told them how inferioir I was. and yes they were right. I was interupting them. Well so much for getting in between them. But I just needed to do something or I wouldn't consider myself as real acting upon my thoughts. I hope I showed love more then anything no matter how small I could feel for my insecurity. no matter how that feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment