Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dreams and visions

I remember in a vision. I climbed the highest mountain. there I met God. in the manifestation of peace . I couldn’t see God directly but knew his presence was there. I could see the ripples of were he was. It wasn’t really there. just the presence of his I could feel and hear him speak to me something I can't remember. he was there as if he wasn't visible to the naked eye. But I could see him and feel his presence in my vision and feel as if he was a real thing in my vision. a memory I could touch into. like my mind I felt as it was a real presence. I wonder what he said to me the things he must’ve spoke to be a part of me like that. We don't always meet God in visions or reality or have revelations about his being. some time it may be a symbol of his life like perhaps wisdom and age that he appeared as an old man seeking something in the midst of nowhere in a desert. perhaps indefinitely God has something he wishes to seek. . So I say I saw God.

No comments:

Post a Comment