Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some thought on an RPG I was playing as younger

I remmber back when I was younger in teen years or younger. I had a game that allowed me to creat and even edit my character. I was so inspired by power to have powerful characters. I'm not the only to have these sensations drawl to that kind of feeling. I then wanted to make one or two great powerful characters with the ablity to walk through the game.

I'm probly saying. there is nothing new to the inspiration to have the kind of streight. the one power. the jack of trades. Even still probly more common to think of it in many role playing games. But in reality the realistic part isn't being all powerful but working with what you have makes you unquie in many fasions giving and governing many personality traits from your acomplishments.

I know in my days I didnt play the feeble/helpless begger in a role playing game latly and probly will not any time soon. seems were more inspired to play the all powerful super hero and idiol. we want are place to be written in stone. but who doesn't? I'm not saying there are not people that do not care about having there lives written down and remmbered. I'm just saying who doesn't want to be remmbered even for 1 minor good deed?

We sould really think of this "one". becouse it is not all true that the famous figures in history lived up to good health or even pefact health for the time being. and infamous truth they were with a flaw in some fact of reality. the more inspired tales are some times a character that longs for the more perfect life while being some hero. showing dedication of character. to get along with defect in there life as someone they can relate to.

Regardless no matter what hero is there. It doesn't seem to fall without some epic battle or even yet to come. Will God tolerate this? Does God even need to fight in the first place? and why should he? why is it even in his power to take place of good and evil domain. Truly think your life would be a little beyond these ideals by then or even grown past them in time as you may desire to grow with your creation one day. Why wouldn't you desire to feel your creation as a part of you or even seperate?

No comments:

Post a Comment