Saturday, October 1, 2011

What to say when someone asks what are the voices saying

Origonaly Feb 28, 2010 What to say when someone asks what are the voices saying i saw it first/ your only jealous becouse they talk to me/ why are they talking to you/ i think there saying what are the voices telling you/ we the people/ in god we trust/ satans fault / it was only jesus speaking to me i swear/ we really fucked up now/ were really undercover agents/ what? they dont speak load enough/ How am i supost to know? they dont even speak english/ if you build it they will come/ come into the light/ sucide isnt a option/ I think i heard one scream from sucide/ I dont know. tell me when you find out/ is it hot in here or is it just me?/ Haaaachoooo/ I thought i saw a light/ The voices!? oh there all mute/ youve got a cripple dick/ dont touch me like that!/ I think we have a problem/ your it!/ red light! green light!/ discontinued/ harmfull if swallowed/ do not place bag over your head/ not for children under 5/ I need a new docter/ partly cloudy with slight chance of thunderstorms/ Did you hear that?/ how is it we talk? we dont even have mouths/ Im only a part of your imagiantion/ Im an atheisth your safe with me/ Im really a demon i need meds anyways/ Are you calling me a basket case/ catians under pressure do not expose to open flame/ your soul will suffer /

No comments:

Post a Comment